• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

network send failure?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TimDgsr

just noticed this message last night, and thought nothing of it.

then I checked it this morning, and saw another one.

+ Attempting to send the results
- Connecting to server (174.64.122.125:8080)
+ Network send failure
- Error: could not transmit unit 04. Keeping unit in queue.

is something set wrong? it was working yesterday without any problems, and my connection was working when this last message came up.

Tim

-] anGrY [-

Registered
Unfortunately, this is a common occurence the past few days. With google putting such a strain on the servers, some of us have had trouble sending and receiving. I havent been able to get work for 1 of my rigs for almost 3 hrs now!
Let it run, and eventually it will send.....

Mr. Chambers

it JUST went up for me... and yes i agree it has become all too frequent... i hope they get whatever it is worked out!

Gnerma

3 out of my four rigs are stuck with WUs done and can't get more.. it'll be four out of four when my other rig finishes I'm sure. Stanford says server 117 is accepting too.. :(

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
------------------------------------CPU Load-------
171.64.122.117 Accepting 194 205 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 7.2 124 Linux Win32 assign & accept 1 - adv 8080 8080

I know it shows accepting, but NO load,hahaha.

I just took off "-advmethods" for now,on 2 of my 3, but might have to do the 3rd as it will be sending soon.