• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new 1600+@2020mhz on air!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dude one word..

120mm

those fans are great they push extreme amounts of cfm but at low air.. i know they are not as constrated at one point like the 80 and 60 but they are still great.. besides maybe a nice funnel and u can make it consitrated..

Nice OC. How WCPUID screenshot and the sandra benchies too.

Last edited:
That's really nice. Is it unlocked? If not, your PCI/AGP must be running at screaming speeds! How can all of your hardware handle that OC?

I think he did his OC with an AGOIA Y 0212. I just got an AGOIA Y 0212 yesterday and it is running now at 1905mhz with around 1.80 Volts on a AX-7 and a thermaltake smartfan 2. I had an AGOIA 4 0220 before but it seemed to hit a wall at around 1800mhz. I am running prime now and it seems very stable.Maybe it will go a bit higher. Very nice OC cmdrjay4.

chachmarach said:
I think he did his OC with an AGOIA Y 0212. I just got an AGOIA Y 0212 yesterday and it is running now at 1905mhz with around 1.80 Volts on a AX-7 and a thermaltake smartfan 2. I had an AGOIA 4 0220 before but it seemed to hit a wall at around 1800mhz. I am running prime now and it seems very stable.Maybe it will go a bit higher. Very nice OC cmdrjay4.

His sig says f 0212.

Back