• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*NEW* 1800+DLT3C 'B' results! (week 033X, any of the *many* steppings)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whats the difference between 150 fsb and 200?

I ran a bench on both settings and i dont see any difference with my machine.

Running the same speed mhz wise they werent any different in the benchmarks :(

Does anyone know of a good web retailer from which to buy the 1800DLT3C? Only one I can find is eXcaliberPC which has the JIUHB:0311MPMW. A number sell 1800s but upon visiting their site you can't really tell what stepping or week.

Thanks for any help. :cool:

I've got few I could let go .. Pm me for details as I cant post in sales forum as of yet .. 100 posts ... jeesh .. Let me in admin/mods !!
Jiuhb looks like pic , different week though

Attachments

• 1700+jiuhb.jpg
    1700+jiuhb.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Another good source (although mine are out) is local computer stores/shcaks. They often have lots of processors to choose from, so you can grab a prefered stepping. You might have to travle a bit, and visit a lot of stores, but you will probably be able to find a T-Bred in a recent week that way too.

Buying from another member is the best way thoguh ;)

Ok, heres mine :
1800+ DLT3C NIUHB 0335 UPMW @ 238 x 10.5, Vcore @ 1.8
Epox 8RDA+ :D
Prime & 3dmark stable !

Just picked up a 1800+ JIUHB DLT3C 0329

Just letting it run overnight at 2.01 Ghz @1.5 volts to let it settle in. So far so good. I will see how far I can push it. I was quite surprised to see that it runs at 1.5v at stock. I wasn't sure if this was correct. Is it? I thought they ran at 1.6-1.65v!

1.5v is right ! My jixib and jixhb even default to 1.47 .. You will problaly get about 2.1 - 2.2 tops at stock voltages .. Possibly up to 2500 mhz at 1.85 .. Depends how how well you have it cooled , and how stable your motherboard is also ..
Then again you have water - maybe 3 ghz will be your limit ..

Thanks for the heads up on voltage. I will play with it tonight and post some results. Looking forward to it. My temps don't seem to move too much no matter how many volts I pump through my chips so hopefully I can really crank it up.

This is a cool chip, one of my favorites. The 2.4c and the 1800+ are 2 fun chips we have out now.

2.4c= $175.
1800+ = $50.... :eek:

ok now running at 2.34 Ghz ( 166x14) @ 1.675 volts. Going to let that run for a while and then see how much more I can go. It's starting to get toasty!

All DLT3C thoroughbreds - I.E. these ones - stock out at a Vcore of 1.5 - your BIOS and MBM5 may well read it as 1.47, but that is simply your NF7-S undervolting your processor (I know that mine does).

clawhammer: That is a wicked awesome fast FSB overclock. Hopefully I can net similar results after a L12 and VDD voltage mod :/ :).

StinkBreff - I highly doubt that any non-phase cooled AMD processor will ever hit 3 GHz, let alone stably :D ;).

GWN - try for 2400 Mhz at a 1.7 vcore and see how stability is, you should hopefully be able to hit 2500 MHz with a Vcore range of ~1.75-1.9, and 2400 Mhz around ~1.6-1.75.

Back