• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 61.76 Drivers out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NoPK!!!11

Not tested with benchmarks yet, anyone else tried them?
Games practically seem the same

-noobeh

OP
NoPK!!!11

NoPK!!!11

Permanoob said:
Bout damn time.. what card do you have NoPK? Sig shows 9800..

Well that's in that rig in siggy, I have another with has a Geforce4 mx440 128mb - pretty nice card for what I need it for, always keep it updated with the geforce drivers because I format alot, if I didn't format I'd never look at www.nvidia.com, if I didn't format would prolly still be around the 30s drivers lol.

-noob

Permanoob

Ahh ok.. well pretty much anything newer that the 4x.xx series for your mx440 will run the same. This new release was mainly for stability and performance in the 6800 crowd.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
i havent noticed anything different. i do not like the right click/desktop menu. i think it is way too cluttered, but maybe i can figure out how to take the nvidia options off.

seems their custom desktop setup has a few bugs in it. mine crashes when i try to setup my monitors