• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New AMD contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When AMD had the tour after the XP's first came out, my parents went to the Philly Zoo at 4 am and my mom won me an 1800+ and Mobo, which I am still using. (I was out of town) Thanks mom :D :eek:

-Rav

h20link said:
thx for the link...I entered. Didn't somebody here win something last year from AMD?

Oh god yes...

That I know of, rogerdugins, stompah, and I (Mr B) all won at the Boston Tour stop on Oct. 10th, '01.

I recall several others that are regulars here from around the country that won as well...can't recall names ATM...but I recall there were a few....

Also..LOL...if you go to the link above, and click the XPP 2001 link, it will eventually take you to this page....scroll down to the tenth post there....;) :D

11/25 in Boston again....Hmmmmmm. I'm gonna have to hatch some evil plan to get out of work that day....:cool:

Thanks for the heads up on this!!! :beer:

Brian

I was listening to MP3s when I entered this thread and as soon as I opened up the entry page the mission impossible theme cued up in Winamp and started playing. :D

I've resitered for the November 11th event in Northern Virginia(Whoopee!!).

I am so going to own the Box building contest.

Last edited:
oh man thanks for the heads up, i am so going to this event, thank God its close to me, hopefully i'll meat some fellow members of oc.com:D i really hope i win something, and thank God I will finally be 18 when i go, B-day in 13 days:D

Just signed up for the free online contest, as I doubt I can get to San Jose even tho I certainly "know the way"...:)

Thanks for the heads-up, gotta love that free stuff...:D

/me crosses fingers Thanks for posting the link. I wish they would stop by Indianapolis...*******s.

Stedeman said:
I will see you there mr.b

Cool...:cool:

God willing...the Team 32 overclockers.com Folding@Home shirts will be shipped out by then. If so, I'll wear one...;) :D

If not...I'll wear the AMD Athlon t-shirt I have....;) (that oughtta get their attention....:cool: )

B.

DAGO said:
Just signed up for the free online contest, as I doubt I can get to San Jose even tho I certainly "know the way"...:)

Thanks for the heads-up, gotta love that free stuff...:D

Ditto... I registered for the Chicago one and I'd love to go, but it's on a school day and it's 80 miles away. Don't think I could, I'm just hoping for some online goodies.

Back