• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New AMD CPUs coming out next month, unlock to a hex-core?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shadowlid

Yes finally. I get to do my build at the end of speptember hello AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition. I love AMD. Im supper excited about this. I was debating on which chip to get the 965 or 955. But i im gonna get the 970!!!!!

_s3v3n_

Yawn...get a 1090t and relax until the dozer arrives, mt 2 cents. :D

This will prolly what I'm gonna do. I'm thinking of having one "kick-***" AMD setup as may main rig in my Intel farm lolz and will just leave my current main 930 pc to fold until it dies.

Ahua_Keren

In my place the 965BE C3 price is already dropping almost $30 since I bought it,

Hoping that 1090 will go down too :attn:

mjw21a

I'm waiting for dozer. So long as Intel is that little bit quicker AMD will have the cheaper option. This will ensure I stick with AMD. I'm a value for money kind of guy, hence haven't had an Intel rig since my old Pentium 100.....

Bakercake

T.T I should of waited that 970 seems pretty beast. Quad core able to be a 6 core. I hated it when I buy stuff and then a few weeks later a something better comes out:mad: