• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New AMD System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MoOtDaWg

Registered
Hey ya'll. I'm putting a new system together. I got myself an NF7-S, 2500+Barton, 512MB OCZ EL, Swifttech Waterblock Enermax 431w supply, etc.... I am woundering if the Antec SOHO SX1045BII case they have a BestBuy is worth the 129.99 they're asking for it and if it is a good choice. Also, having said what I have, I am obvioulsy going to try to get every ounce opf power out of this thing so do you guys recomend the MCW20-A to cool the NorthBridge or would a Standard Air Heatsink do it justice?

Give me a hollar,

beau_zo_brehm

MoOtDaWg said:
Hey ya'll. I'm putting a new system together. I got myself an NF7-S, 2500+Barton, 512MB OCZ EL, Swifttech Waterblock Enermax 431w supply, etc.... I am woundering if the Antec SOHO SX1045BII case they have a BestBuy is worth the 129.99 they're asking for it and if it is a good choice. Also, having said what I have, I am obvioulsy going to try to get every ounce opf power out of this thing so do you guys recomend the MCW20-A to cool the NorthBridge or would a Standard Air Heatsink do it justice?

Give me a hollar,

Here's some advice.... don't buy your case from bestbuy! You can pick up a nice Antec "whatever" (i prefer the sonata) for less than $100 from newegg, xoxide, or other case retailers.

OP
M

MoOtDaWg

Registered
Hey ya'll, who do you think makes the absolute best case for a Watercooled system? Thats the real question. I dont want any flimsy case, but I also dont need a "Bently," now what I mean?

/\/\ooT