• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New AVGN - must see it...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ratbuddy

I just about peed myself laughing. Stick with it, the beginning is slower than usual. It's the wizard/smb3 one at the bottom right.

Link Removed - Oni :sn:

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get to the shows from game trailers site because well, they host the video for it
edit:
that was pretty good, i could see my self going all nutso and shooting possessed things like he did at the end.
now i know hes showing appreication for his fans and all but i really dont like the minute and a half long intro os crapily ripped you tube videos of people composing his theme song on all sorts of different instruments. mabe not as long, thats all i gotta say about that

Last edited:
I admit, I do enjoy the AVGN, but really, come on. Every other word out of his mouth is generally not appropriate.

Sorry, I didn't think of that.. I was just so knocked senseless laughing at his battle with satan I had to share :p

I imagine AVGN is an acronym for something, but without the link to where it actually is located I have no idea what AVGN stands for. Anyone that could enlighten me?

It's actually the first hit after some stock quote if you google AVGN :p

edit: heck I gotta watch that last one again :p

Back