• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New BBAs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ploaf

I got a couple of these today. Not sure how they score yet, but they are fast. They can't be worth much. ;)

OP
N

Newbie_Doo

Admin Parent
Interestingly, I have two XP1600 machines. One is a VIA KT133A chipset (Office #2 an Iwill KK266 +) and the other is an AMD760 chipset (Office #3 an Epox 8K7A+). Notice the time difference between the two machines on the same protein. Both CPUs are stock speed. Neither machine is doing anything else right now, and the clocks are synchronized. Both computers are running the graphic client.

Office #2

res0r9lm

Newbie_Doo said:
Interestingly, I have two XP1600 machines. One is a VIA KT133A chipset (Office #2 an Iwill KK266 +) and the other is an AMD760 chipset (Office #3 an Epox 8K7A+). Notice the time difference between the two machines on the same protein. Both CPUs are stock speed. Neither machine is doing anything else right now, and the clocks are synchronized. Both computers are running the graphic client.

Office #2
times can vary even same machine and same protien.

OP
N

Newbie_Doo

Admin Parent
7 seconds a frame difference? I'll have to see how many of each the two machines get and run an analysis. I believed that the Epox machine was a little faster on most proteins but I think this may cement that belief for me.