• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new build for next year

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm...off hand I can't remember now. I'll check when I get home. I thought they were PWM, but now you have me thinking they might not be...
They are the 'older' design fans, not the new ones with the color rings.

ya the new ones they showed at compux the new hd series fans man i love thoes fans but man so expenive

any suggestions on a good pwm splitter

and i looked for the 4pin pwm version and it seems they dont make them anymore or somthing b.c all i come up with is 3pin

Swiftech makes a great 8-pin PWM splitter powered from a SATA connection (power comes from the PSU, signal comes from the mobo)

Very possible they quit making the PWM version from Corsair, as I said they have issues with splitters.
There's lots of great fan manufacturers out there besides Corsair, check out our front page for some of the roundup reviews on PWM fans.

Swiftech makes a great 8-pin PWM splitter powered from a SATA connection (power comes from the PSU, signal comes from the mobo)

Very possible they quit making the PWM version from Corsair, as I said they have issues with splitters.
There's lots of great fan manufacturers out there besides Corsair, check out our front page for some of the roundup reviews on PWM fans.

will it still work even if the fans are 3 pin or no

link please also i want to see this :p

It has to be a 4-pin PWM fan to use a PWM header and/or splitter.

Link to... the splitter? PWM fans?

It has to be a 4-pin PWM fan to use a PWM header and/or splitter.

Link to... the splitter? PWM fans?

the splitter but if im not getting 4 pin fans then really no need for one

the case actully has a fan pwn switch that built in

some suggestion on anything and everything bring it to the table guys

Back