• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Build Review Please!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I feel like a dummy, but I did find the screw. It was in a separate bag from the rest of the screws, hidden away in a little compartment in the cardboard packaging of the motherboard.

Don't feel too bad, I just did the same thing last week.

The link doesn't work for me either. I can get to their home page but the deals on Windows and Office seem to be gone now. Probably sold out or shutdown.

Yeah, it doesn't work for me.. W1zzard at TPU messaged me at 0242 this morning saying it worked. When I woke up I posted it here.

I reached out again to see wth is going on with that site and the links. I can't find office or windows there, period.

W1z mentioned something about the "..." being part of our links somehow. I've reached out internally to see what is going on. :)

EDIT: And oddly enough the dots are there and these still work... no clue.

Thanks for the links..... honestly I think it's something on the URCDKEY site. Now when I search for Windows 10 on the site directly... lots of hits. Before...nothing.

Update: My GPU and Graphics card came in yesterday. I stayed up until midnight last night installing windows.... shes up and running! Installing some games as I type this now.

Also, silly completely unrelated question. How does one become a Senior Member? Is it based on time? I remember back in the day when I was very active, the forum did away with the white stars literally the week after I earned them :shock: I can't believe it's been 13 years to the month since I joined up.

Last edited:
A quote from the Forums Guidlines

[*]Senior Members are knowledgable, experienced and level headed members who have contributed greatly to the forums. These members have no moderating authority but are an important part of the forum staff - they are the link between the members and the moderators.

EDIT: That and your ability to keep the toilet clean. :)

The "..." is when you just paste a url directly into the post instead of using "[url=" tag, the URL is truncated automatically in your post, but just for the label text. The actual URL is the same. The problem happens when someone tries to copy and paste this truncated label, then the copied URL will not be correct and will instead try to go to the truncated. I'm not 100% sure of which conditions cause the URL to be truncated (for example if you use the [url= but don't put a label in the middle etc), but I do know the dead links come from copy/pasting or quoting the truncated URL in a post and re-posting that.

The "..." is when you just paste a url directly into the post instead of using "[url=" tag, the URL is truncated automatically in your post, but just for the label text. The actual URL is the same. The problem happens when someone tries to copy and paste this truncated label, then the copied URL will not be correct and will instead try to go to the truncated. I'm not 100% sure of which conditions cause the URL to be truncated (for example if you use the

Thanks for the input. That's helpful.

Back