• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new build, Which motherboard, so many options!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Interesting, after a bit of google, same conclusion. I thought sabertooth was the better quality board! Opss! Looks like Asrock really got their act together from 4 years ago :).

Thanks!!!! :D

The Sabertooth has always been overpriced. The feature set puts it $50+ from comparable boards.

The Mark 2 is a cut down version of the Sabertooth, and it's alright at best.

Damn you, Microcenter. Why can't I live near one of your stores!? $109 for a Sabretooth is a great deal. Mind you, it's the Mark II, so no cool thermal armor (just a piece of plastic anyways... but it look scool). Too bad they don't have a deal on the Extreme 4 or Extreme 6. I like the Ex 6 better than the Sabretooth and it'd be cheaper for you too.

At least you get a 5 year warranty with the Sabretooth. Having said that, ASUS warranties are a lot like promises from 5 year old children. Empty.

Hi Guys!!!!

Posting from my system. Thanks everyone for their help. :soda: and :beer: for all :) I'll post back with some screens and pictures soon :).

Still trying to organize my case, I really shouldn't have gotten budget on the case, it just makes tidying up way more difficult. I'm thinking of going with another case and just putting my old system in this new case.

Back