• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Case Suggestions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BRIMCV

I need something that i can have good airflow and something which is quiet i know this conflicts so i need a balance. Ive looked at the antec case range such as the Super Lan Boy,Antec PlusView 1000AMG with the window.

The 1000AMG looks really nice but is it a gd case for what im looking for??

cheerz

dicecca112

are you looking for a full tower? If not I have the mid tower slk3700bqe from antec, and it's super quiet. You can make any case quiet with quiet fans

OP
B

BRIMCV

Yeh full tower i have that Volc 12 runnin at 5500rpm alot. The cae is directly above my bro's room and it makes a humming noise. I have a few case fans 3 of them but i want something with alot of room. I can get sum rubber washers on the fans for the vibration. I want a case with better options for fan placement and i can buy a controller for the fans.

Hookem

They are great cases...You will not be dissapointed.

They are old school with the 5 80m/m fans.

The new style cases are using 120 m/m fans that allow more air flow with less noise.

You could certainly do worse.

OP
B

BRIMCV

Ive ordered it yesterday and ive seen alot of nice pics will be getting a fan controller and sum new fans for this at a later date certainly looks like a great case.