• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New challenge graph (11/03/2002)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
New challenge graph.....with the addition of some of the members of NovaStar we jumped into the fight for the 30th position right now.....

We are really close to the 33th position right now we will take it over maybe just with today's WU :)

Team Go2Mac/O'Grady ----->606,491
OC SETI Team ----->604,720

but the total we have this morning is 609,343 WU, so we are unoficially into the 33th position :).....

Keep up guys, those damn frogz are closer than we think!!!!!

BTW, chawken, did you downloaded my Excel file?????

If not send me a PM with your e-mail so I can send it to you.....

Wookie8662 said:
Great!

Umm, I'm still kinda new around here, so.. (after all, I'm just a Wookie)..

What is a/this frog I keep hearing about?

The AMDMB.com froggies. They burst onto the SETI scene practically obliterating everyone in their path and passed us up a couple months ago and decided to visit the forums and rub it in. You can probably do a search on it and find the threads.

After losing one or a few major crunchers on their team recently, we appear to be back in the running to catch them...at least going by the challenge graph we do.

It's a friendly rivalry, but a rivalry just the same.

DIE FROGGIES!

I WANNA GO FROG STOMPING!!!!!!! lol i like the looks of that graph keep it up guys and maybe we will haveing frog legs for dinner soon :p lol i know i will be adding another cruncher fairly soon to help me move up the ranks slightly faster

Man, we are going to ROCKET through those frogs!!! Just look at our line! :eek: :D

Let's not let up untill WELL after we pass them!! (if ever :) )
JigPu

Back