• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Challenge Graph (15/11/2003)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
New Challenge Graph (18/11/2003)

Updated and Uploaded :D

ChallengeGraph.jpg

As you can see the teams we are closing to Canada.....latest target dates:

24.-Canada -----> 14 to 16 of December
23.-Linux -----> 21 to 25 of December

so this Christmas promise to be hot indead :D

Keep those CPU running hot :burn:

Last edited:

hallen

Mictlan said:

Keep those CPU running hot :burn:

Just added a dualy XP1600 and onesy XP2600.

It's nice to see our line is straight so far. Some of the other teams lines look like dot com stock charts.

Harvey

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Looks good!!! Let's keep up the crunching, and have ourselves a nice Christmas present :)

Mictlan, do you keep the previous Challenge Graphs saved anywhere?? I was just thinking about possibly putting together an animated GIF of previous graphs and watching our progress unfold :D

JigPu

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Re: Re: New Challenge Graph (15/11/2003)

hallen said:

Some of the other teams lines look like dot com stock charts.

Harvey
My portfolio for that matter.... :rolleyes:

papounet

big thanks,

I really like this graph,

(IMHO, nonetheless I wonder if the background isn't a bit busy ???)

OP
Mictlan

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
JigPu said:
Looks good!!! Let's keep up the crunching, and have ourselves a nice Christmas present :)

Mictlan, do you keep the previous Challenge Graphs saved anywhere?? I was just thinking about possibly putting together an animated GIF of previous graphs and watching our progress unfold :D

JigPu

Well I don't keep the graph per se, but I save all the data I use. I have complete data for almost 1 year since I took the challenge graph :D. Some teams were added as we approach them but since May I have all the data of the top 50 teams. I will be easy to get this going.....I'll fish my copy of PhotoShop out of my CD pile and see what I can do :burn:

OP
Mictlan

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Well, I updated the graph and as I replied to it and keep it at the top I'll just bump it to the top :santa:

As the new member joined sometime in the weekend, the berkeley stats don't reflect the 50,000+ more that we currently have. We are breathing in the neck of Canada.

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
... In other news, a [email protected] team from Overclockers.com passed Canada today. With only a little more 1000 members this team has managed to surpass a whole contry in SETI computing power. In an interview with one of the top members, it was stated that passing Canada was eminant. "It was bound to happen." Now, it seems that this team has moved their eyes higher to greater targets like Switzerland and even Japan. Surprisingly, the team of overclockers is expected to surpass Japan as soon as April. "Just you wait Japan.... We're coming behind you fast!"

:D

JigPu

Cuper

I wonder when Phase 1 will end?? I know it supposed to be @ the end of the year but who knows if they are delayed with 2??