• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Challenge Graph

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Here is the new Challenge Graph :D

ChallengeGraph.jpg

We are closing to those damn frogz. If everything goes as this last days, we should be passing them sometime this afternoon. So keep on the good job, and soon those frogz will become roadkill :D :burn: :D

We are closing to those damn frogz. If everything goes as this last days, we should be passing them sometime this afternoon. So keep on the good job, and soon those frogz will become roadkill
Got to watch those [email protected], they are only about a month behind us and closing. Maybe the little race planned this month can kick us up some.

Thanks for the update. :)

As soon as we catch AMDmb.com I'll be updating the graph so that you can see [email protected] I've been keeping track of them for sometime, so I have enough data to give them a good eye ;)

The other problem is PC Format. BOth team are targetting us to be stomped in the late October, early November :cry:

Back