• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Matthew1001 said:
I heard there was suppose to be another contest right after the last one. Is there any truth to that?

yes there is, trying to get the details ready so hopefully it can launch in 2/2.5 weeks.

FOLD ON
NAS

Kendan

Senior Punk
filip04 said:
is that basically who folds the most?? is that how the contests work?

We are trying to avoid that kind of contest. Once we get the details worked out we will let you know. Keep your eyes open and your rigs Folding:D

OSUmaxx

Re: Re: New Contest

NASsoccer said:

yes there is, trying to get the details ready so hopefully it can launch in 2/2.5 weeks.

FOLD ON
NAS

Very nice NAS! This is such great incentive for new users.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Got a few more details together and it will surely be a go, look for lots of details in a week and a launch around tues or so of the week after:) it is gonna be nice!

FOLD ON
NAS

OP
M

Matthew1001

filip04 said:
is that basically who folds the most?? is that how the contests work?

They try and make it so everybody has a chance to win. You have to do 5 points a week and if you do then you get a ticket. And it is random. You don't benefit any from getting 100 points instead of 10 points. That is how they did the last one anyway.

Maxvla

new contest: winner gets to have Nas fly to their house and fold laundry all day :p

hey! its folding :eek: