• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new cooler needed for ti200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-N-

My Gainward GF3 overclocks nicely.. (not according to some mad l337 people though :p ). But I want to pull out the stock heatsink and fan and add my own so i can see how much further I can push it. Can someone gimme a good background info I should know regarding... size.. weight.. anything.

Oh yea... how would i remove this stock heatsink and even the ramsinks anyway?

thanks!;)

creepy

I havent used my ti200 yet (just got it thursday) and a new mobo is on the way should be here monday or tuesday. Anyway I bought a wcrystal orb to go along with it and have it on there. If you want ill give you some results when I can. As for memory cooling im just gonna keep the stock with a 60mm fan blowing directly on the heatsinks plus a 80mm side case fan.

As for removing the stock fan I found it to be a pain so I just broke/cut the plasitc clips considering I have a bunch of extras and the orb came with some. Ramsinks just wiggle them around side to side and they will get looser and pretty soon come off (atleast thats what I do) btw how far have you overclocked yours so far?