• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Egg Rerebs question???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
POL-tec2002 said:
ok if i got a radion 9500pro from them and it came dead can i return it???? What is your luck with graphics cards???

There is a warranty on refurbs....I had a 500w Antec that blew sparks when I tried it...got full refund and they paid shipping

I order a refurb Ak31 V3.x from newegg and it had problems. So I sent it in to exchange it but they did not have any more refurb Ak31's so they refunded my money. Never seem to have any porblems with them, they will always try to do right by the customer and that is why everyone loves them...

refurbs are great, ordered couple of motherboards from there before without a problem. But to be honest it was always parts i was ordering for my friends who are cheap. I always buy new because i do like the security of the warranty, and their great with RMA>

Back