• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New EVGA 3090 FTW3 Hybrid Installed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JrClocker

AKA: JrMiyagi
Project 13452...at 28% complete

- EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid: 4,554,665 PPD
--- TPF: 52 sec
- EVGA 3090 FTW3 Hybrdi: 5,653,209 PPD
--- TPF: 45 sec

About 24% more PPD, 15% faster based on TPF

2080ti FTW3 Hybrid Folding 2.jpg

3090 FTW3 Hybrid Folding.jpg

I'll be putting my 2080 Ti up for sale soon...:) :D

Oh that is sweet...I'll bet when you hit those WU's that use near 100% of the GPU that PPD spikes near 7 million. Those numbers are equal to my 3080 and 2060 combined. Congrats:cheers:

How in the wide world of sports are you able to get any RTX 3000 series card when I can't find 1? :mad::bang head I hate you. :rofl: jk :thup:

Had 1 full day of production from the 3090...looks to be about 30% more than the 2080 Ti did.

The 2080 Ti (great card) is up for sale...if interested, make sure you ask about the Team 32 discount! :thup:

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

How in the wide world of sports are you able to get any RTX 3000 series card when I can't find 1? :mad::bang head I hate you. :rofl: jk :thup:

Have been in the EVGA queue since November 2020.

Have been in the EVGA queue since November 2020.

What?!?, I put in my notification in Oct and nada :bang head

p.s. I did see the card I want on fleabay (ebay) and Amazon BUT I'm not paying scalping prices to get 1. $750 is my limit for RTX 3080 XC3 Black

Mine is for the RTX 3080 XC3 Black

I'm in that queue also. I entered on 2/21 so I'm doubting I'll ever see this card. As of today, the last reported recipient of that SKU entered the queue on 9/16/2020 at 15:25:37. The date they received it is not listed but it was within the last 30 days so there is some movement. All of the Black series cards were stalled for quite some time not long ago.

EDIT: This is for the North American queue. Europe has its own queue system.

I'm in that queue also. I entered on 2/21 so I'm doubting I'll ever see this card. As of today, the last reported recipient of that SKU entered the queue on 9/16/2020 at 15:25:37. The date they received it is not listed but it was within the last 30 days so there is some movement. All of the Black series cards were stalled for quite some time not long ago.

EDIT: This is for the North American queue. Europe has its own queue system.

The RTX 3080 XC3 Black are going for over $2000 on ebay and Amazon but no way am I going to pay that.

What?!?, I put in my notification in Oct and nada :bang head

p.s. I did see the card I want on fleabay (ebay) and Amazon BUT I'm not paying scalping prices to get 1. $750 is my limit for RTX 3080 XC3 Black

The Hybrids didn't get listed initially until later. The 3090 queues move faster. And the higher ticket (FTW3 Ultra) move the fastest/at all. The 'Gaming' line for both the XC3 and FTW cards I believe is basically non-existent.

Sadly, it makes sense, no reason to sell the lower-priced card when the higher ticket/markup item can be sold for $100+ more guaranteed.

Back