• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New gaunlet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi, just noticed that you've got me listed as "skab skab". I think I'm special too, but just one skab should be plenty, might screw up the game otherwise.

Name (and URL) Fibreoptic/Markodude
Results Received 4963
Current Position (overclockers.com seti team) - 109

IM IN!! :D

From 17th April to 5th May, I will also have my extra crunchers on again (30x P4 1.5ghz SDRAM), hope the gauntlet runs during this time cos I will be on over 100WU per day (averaging about 30 ATM)

Happy Crunching! ;D

So all i need to do is run seti for 14 days? straight or? - i assume as much as possible for more crunches?

do i need to change seti teams on the seti site?

if not then heck - i am in :D

Forum nick

<------

SETI@Home Nick
MrGuvernment

:D - i am doing anywhere from 3 - 10 units a day - depending if other i work with shut off seti on other systems.

The only thing that you need to participarte in the gaunlet is: be a member of this wonderfull team and ask in!!!!! Everything else will be taken care by a bunch of really nice people all over the world that would keep track of all the stats.....

I'll be updating the list tomorrow, just to get everyone to know who is in.

Keep joining in ;)

Sorry I've been a little busy. But as this is still getting sorted in the other team we still have time ;)

I'll be updating the list shortly.....this very day.

No word yet, but with all those extra WU we'll be getting closer in this month to both Nippon and Phoenix Rising :D

Back