• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New gaunlet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Demont

LWD_TOMaxwell said:
@ 06/24 02:03 UTC:

Planet 3D NOW! has Highest WU/hour
overclockers.com has Most WU
LWD has Most CPU hours and Highest wU/Racer

Cool, I'm still confused as to how a team wins the gauntlet competition though. :-/

WU's per day for each team would be another good stat... not neccisarily a scoring category or anything though.

OP
Mictlan

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Kinda hard to get all the teams involved. This three competition have been exiting :D

As for the winners, well we have several winners one for each category.....so people drp more WU, gte more rigs, the top WU cruncher and top times are close to us.....so let's get them!!!!!

jamng

Hi, I said in the previous Gauntlet that I should always be counted. Can I be added in?

Thanks.

Sir Ulli

Mictlan said:
We are the team with more WU in the race, keep that work people, we are beating their arses up´and down!!!!!!!

but not by the CPU Time, i wonder that the Planet is faster than the Overclockers:burn: :burn:

regards
Sir Ulli

Sir Ulli

Mictlan said:
Well we can win all of the categories don't you think Ulli ;)

no you are right my friend, but it looks good to me that the Planet are the the best by the CPU Times:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

regards
Sir Ulli