• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Half-Life 2 Prev W/BIG SCREENS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

macky

Macaddict
HOORAH, that looks awesome. I can't wait for it to come out. Now excuse me while i clean out my shorts....:D

oops

what about the the story line, is it just same story around last time or some stories after that?

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
It looks like the Skulks broke free from Natural Selection and made it to HL2. It also looks like the producers saw Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within one too many times.

It looks pretty, but I'm still not terribly impressed. I'm getting jaded, I guess.

TheFrag

Oni said:
It looks like the Skulks broke free from Natural Selection and made it to HL2. It also looks like the producers saw Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within one too many times.

It looks pretty, but I'm still not terribly impressed. I'm getting jaded, I guess.

*Squints eyes and stared at Oni*
Infidel

funnyperson1

TheFrag said:

*Squints eyes and stared at Oni*
Infidel

exactly what I was thinking. Half-Life is like the BX, and The Godfather, it just will not die. VIVA LA HALF-LIFE2 :D

baqai

screen shots look impressive hopefully they will release a playable demo or something at e3 or atleast a gameplay movie for all of us to drool at

Wangster

Official O/C Santa Ferret
I'm hoping this will "encourage" the people at ID to finish up and release DOOM 3 already!

Chris

HL2 looks too amazing the first HL was such a gripping game for me I was hooked, this looks like i wont be dissapointed! :)

eli

DId you see the recommended system specs? Athlon 2000+ or Intel P4 2.4ghz and a 9500 pro. I hate that my dual system is lagging behind.

CPFitz14

I'm only slightly ahead of you.... 2x 1700s @ 1875, ti4200 64mb.

However, we should be alright if it uses multithreading.

-CPFitz-