• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New lab room at home - BIG PIC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cy

I said I'd get this posted so here it is. Taken from left to right around the room.

computer_lab072004.jpg

How about that red paint? :)

As you can see I have not fully moved in and hooked everything up yet. But, its coming along.

Cy

SpeeDj

While I am not a fan of red :)

That pic just rocks :)

Congrats on the setup bro, does this mean you're coming back soon ?

J :cool:

Hardin

I like the red paint, it reminds me of the gaudy homes I use to build for my sims. :D j/k

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
I was going to compiment your red even before I saw you mention it :) Do you have the shade/color if I wanted the same paint?

Sweet looking setup! Anybody with rackmounts you know is at least slightly obsessed :D

JigPu

OP
C

Cy

Its called Flaming Sword Red. I'll have to find the can (there was some extra) and let you know the brand. I think it was Behr but I'll have to double check.

Its actually not quite as "hot" as in the pics with the flash. Its a little more dark and warm. I just thought it would look good with all my black racks/stuffs. :)

Cy

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Thats awesome... I did a red also in my room at home, but I used "Barn Red"... Despite its name, it looks like a dark, rich red and looks real sweet. The flash on the camera probably lightens up the red a lot though.

SK8

Im not ubsessed and i have my own rack :p , my room is a tan and it goes good with my black rack. I love the hot red colour!