• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New leader on the leader board.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Don't look now but WhitehawkEQ has taken the #1 spot for ppd (points per day). HayesK is in a tight 2nd. dfonda and torin3 are both showing a strong ppd to round out the top slots.

This new challenger to HayesK calls back to the great battles of Macaholic and HayesK. Still missing Mac where ever he is. How long will this stand for? Why would you even ask me that. I don't know. Geez. It will last as long as it lasts now sit down and be quiet while I read the paper. Where's your Mom at anyway. Maybe she has something for you to do.

Anyway, WhitehawkEQ has been up there for a bit and has managed to hold on. HayesK has a way of showing more power when needed so he may switch more power to T32 and thus put WhitehawkEQ down to second place. Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see.

Looking forward to see what happens next.

Also of note: HayesK is #41 in the world with WhitehawkEQ at #61 in the world. torin3 is in danger of breaking into the top 100 in the world before too long. Very exciting. Thank you guys for keeping the team up front and center.

As might have been predicted, HayesK has boosted production however...
Looking at the post immediately above this from WhitehawkEQ, we have some cryptic warning? Now fortunately for me, WhitehawkEQ called me and let me into the meaning of his message. Can you tell what he's saying there.

The team is showing strong just before we enter the heat of summer.

This is the time to add into the Fold if you have it. We will feel the loss of production when summer gets here so lets pile on until then.

FOLD ON!

As might have been predicted, HayesK has boosted production however...
Looking at the post immediately above this from WhitehawkEQ, we have some cryptic warning? Now fortunately for me, WhitehawkEQ called me and let me into the meaning of his message. Can you tell what he's saying there.

The team is showing strong just before we enter the heat of summer.

This is the time to add into the Fold if you have it. We will feel the loss of production when summer gets here so lets pile on until then.

FOLD ON!
I'll guess the 12G is 2 RTX 3080's...:shrug::popcorn:

Don't look now but WhitehawkEQ has taken the #1 spot for ppd (points per day). HayesK is in a tight 2nd. dfonda and torin3 are both showing a strong ppd to round out the top slots.

This new challenger to HayesK calls back to the great battles of Macaholic and HayesK. Still missing Mac where ever he is. How long will this stand for? Why would you even ask me that. I don't know. Geez. It will last as long as it lasts now sit down and be quiet while I read the paper. Where's your Mom at anyway. Maybe she has something for you to do.

Anyway, WhitehawkEQ has been up there for a bit and has managed to hold on. HayesK has a way of showing more power when needed so he may switch more power to T32 and thus put WhitehawkEQ down to second place. Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see.

Looking forward to see what happens next.

Also of note: HayesK is #41 in the world with WhitehawkEQ at #61 in the world. torin3 is in danger of breaking into the top 100 in the world before too long. Very exciting. Thank you guys for keeping the team up front and center.
Nice work, :beer: for everyone!

Back