• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Leaked ATI drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funnyperson1

30mhz extra on the cpu, and these new drivers brought my win2k 3dmarks up to 8124.....my previous high on 2k was 7870, but i have acheived 8004 in 98SE....so these are good drivers for 3dmark....GTA3 is still slow, but UT2003 runs very well....also these drivers add a refresh fix for DirectX, no opengl as of yet, and some Rage3d people have had success forcing Vsync in Opengl....by changing the value of the registry key "OGLWaitForVerticalSync" to "2"......i have not :(....

OCn00b

funnyperson1 said:
30mhz extra on the cpu, and these new drivers brought my win2k 3dmarks up to 8124.....my previous high on 2k was 7870, but i have acheived 8004 in 98SE....so these are good drivers for 3dmark

Do you mean you were able to OC your vid card 30mhz more or you OC'd your cpu 30mhz more?

These new drivers boosted my 3dmark score by 854 although my score still is loathsome. Went from 4667 to 5521 so i'm pretty happy about that. Now i just gotta figure out a way to get a new system for my card to act like it's supposed to:)

funnyperson1

OCn00b said:

Do you mean you were able to OC your vid card 30mhz more or you OC'd your cpu 30mhz more?

These new drivers boosted my 3dmark score by 854 although my score still is loathsome. Went from 4667 to 5521 so i'm pretty happy about that. Now i just gotta figure out a way to get a new system for my card to act like it's supposed to:)

i oced my cpu 30mhz more, thereby taking the control (cpu speed) out as a factor :)

The Coolest

I get error 504 Gateway Timeout, what's up w/ that? I just downloaded the newest available on ATI site catalyst drivers. Are you getting all of the improvements going from the drivers on ATI site?
Can anyone upload them to a different place so we (who hasn't got them yet) download the new drivers too?
As you can see in my sig I'm only awaiting this card, but would like to set it up asap w/o many driver changes, coz its a pain :)
Are they leaked Catalyst drivers?

*sigh* have been out of the ATI loop for much too long. Read about these new catalyst drivers (in general) but nothing specific.. Do the catalyst run better/more stable or any other improvements?

Last edited:

nightowl

Why is it that leaked vid card drivers can be discussed and linked to but certain other things can't be? I am just interested to know what the differences between them are.

The Coolest

DOH!!! :eek: As I said too long out of any vid card "loop" and especially ATI... THANKS :D
*gotta do some reading and catching up* :cool:

funnyperson1

nightowl said:
Why is it that leaked vid card drivers can be discussed and linked to but certain other things can't be? I am just interested to know what the differences between them are.

because video card drivers are freeware, other things such as games are normally things you must PAY for