• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blaylock

"That Backfired" Senior Member
Hello to the forum! Is there an option to change how date format shows on posts?

Community still thriving, I persume?

Welcome Kso and Hunt3rz!

I'm not aware of a way to change the date format but I'll look into it for you.

EDIT: You can adjust some ATime and Date settings by clicking on Settings at the top right and then General Settings on the left sidebar. If you scroll down about 3/4 of the way you will see a Date & Time section. Here you can set your Time Zone, Day Light Savings (on/off), and what day starts the week. I did not see an option for 24-hour clock or European date format surprisingly. There are some changes in the works and maybe this will be coming in a future upgrade though. Stay tuned I suppose.

@Hunt3rz - The community is still doing well. We're down in member count but are otherwise doing better than ever. Welcome back, I guess? LOL

rjwims

Hi there

I used to be a member here many years ago. I held 1 record for a video card Nvidea I believe.

I'm just browsing and am wondering whether anyone uses vapochills anymore?

thanks

spiritedandy

Premium Member
Welcome back
ohhh the vapo i had one of those way back they not much use nowadays to much heat if i remember they were good for 150w ish
Start a thread on it you may get more answers