• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New MSI G4mx 460?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fightnfires69

I was looking for a new video card when I ran across this! A GForce 4 MX 460? Has anyone seen or used on of these yet? I am thinking about getting on, but I have not seen any reviews about this chipset. MSI has the card, it is their MSI G4MX 460VT, MSI part number MS-8863. I had a hard time finding any where that sells this card, and even fewer places that have information on it. I have very little specs on it, but I got them from the MSI webpage HERE. Seems to be a good card. Does anyother video card company use the G4MX 460 on their cards? Please Help!

MSI G4MX460-VT
nVidia® GeForce4 MX 460 Chipset
64MB DDR SDRAM
4X AGP
300MHz Core Clock

Please let me know if there is any more information to be found on this Video card, and if it is a good deal, I found it for about $160.00. Can't remember where, had a hard enough time just finding it.:mad:

Dont get the GeForce4 MX's...they are just beefed up Geforce2's and dont have any new functions like pixel shading. Go for a GeForce3 Ti200 or Ti500 or a Radeon 8500 if you want a card that is close to $160

Back