• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New parts not posting! Looking for some help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trueplaya4ever8

Ordered new parts this past week - 6700k, Asrock Z170M Extreme 4, Team Dark 3000mhz 16 gb kit, Thermaltake Core V21 with some parts from my old build - 980Ti, EVGA supernova 1300wt psu, 1TB 850 Evo, 2 spinner hard drives.

After putting it together everything turns on but I get no signal to my display at all. I have tried multiple PCI-E slots, single stick of ram in each ram slot with both sticks. Reseated power cables. Not sure what to do now. Could something have been DOA? CPU? board? RAM?

Also have thought that the board just doesn't like my Team ram. But since it's DDR4, I don't have spare parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried using the onboard video? Might be able to get to bios and see what's going on

Thanks guys, I nearly did that but decided to reseat everything after my trip to work. CPU, Ram, GPU along with every power connection. And she came to life, I guess I didn't plug in all my stuff properly.

Me too man! I was kinda spazzing out today! On a lighter not this case is awesome, should be installing my Kraken G10 + H55 on my GPU tomorrow

Back