• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New pooter I made for christmas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ray@VSK

New pooter I made for my little girl (Pics)

Here's a few pics of the pooter I made for my little girl this christmas, alot of work replacing components & modifying the case & desk & think it really came out nice how bout you ? I got a mint condition 4 year old Barbie pooter off Ebay, came with a celeron 333 Mhz cpu 32 Mb Ram, 4 Mb onboard video & 4200 rpm 6 GB Hd obviously I had to replace all that I put in a Intel Micro Mobo a 1.7 P4, 256 Rambuss 800, Dremeled the case to fit a Ati 9200 video card & put in a 7200 rpm HD, I painted the desk to match the pooter.

barbiepc2.jpg

barbiepc.jpg

You should have had a boy. Then it could have been cool, switches and camo and stuff, none of the flower junk :)

Nice work nontheless. Get her folding!

Geez,
Even if I was a little boy and my dad made somethin like this for my sister or somthin, I probably would've been all over it. Flowers don't bother me. When I was a little little boy, *don't know why Im sharing this*, but I rode a rainbow bigwheel that was my sisters. It's all for the thrill, I didn't mind colors. But anyways, the transformation impresses me. :D

Very nice, man!
Great job and a great gift. :)

I will admit to it not being my taste either, but then I dislike glowing ide cables too, and many are fond of them. ;)

A job well done!

Excellent job!
My daughter is 22 now and married off.
I built an 1800+ rig for her about two or three years ago. Just your basic beige rig.
My greatest gift to her was a ’65 Pontiac LeMans I built for her when she was 16.
Mild 455, B&M auto, 3.55 posi, Weld Drag Lite wheels, eye burning red with black interior.
She still drives the **** out of it.
Aaaaah the things we do for our daughters……………

I have to say that you did a heck of a good job. I am constantly impressed by the industrousnes of the fourm members. I agree with
kinda wish i was your daughter...

Now I feel bad, the one I gave my daughter had a Chieftech Dragon case lit with Sunbeam Tech EL wire. Mind you she is just about 13.
Thats a great job, good Daddy!!

Quick69GTO said:
Excellent job!
My daughter is 22 now and married off.
I built an 1800+ rig for her about two or three years ago. Just your basic beige rig.
My greatest gift to her was a ’65 Pontiac LeMans I built for her when she was 16.
Mild 455, B&M auto, 3.55 posi, Weld Drag Lite wheels, eye burning red with black interior.
She still drives the **** out of it.
Aaaaah the things we do for our daughters……………

do you want to abopt a son i'm 32 and can help you build my lemans or GTO we'll do a built 389

Back