• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Power

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How much did you pay? Did U get it for at least near MSRP?

It was for less than MSRP :) I never heard of this place I ordered from so I'm going to wait to celebrate until it gets here hopefully Friday.

It was for less than MSRP :) I never heard of this place I ordered from so I'm going to wait to celebrate until it gets here hopefully Friday.

Does your video card dealer ship to Planet Earth? Or does he only sell locally to Planet Norath?

Does your video card dealer ship to Planet Earth? Or does he only sell locally to Planet Norath?

:rofl::rofl: I play EverQuest (note the EQ in my user name) or as us players call it EverCrack :) Norath is the planet the game takes place on.

If your RTX 3080 comes through please tell us where you bought it! Unless you had to sign an NDA to get it.

I am a fearin for you...If it sounds too good to be true....:-/

Other than a good friend...Who would sell for less than MSRP?:shock:

I do hope you get a few though, it will be a great boost to the Team...

I'll be taking the credit for lighting a fire under you....:popcorn::D #2 doesn't suit you??:clap:

EDIT: Whoops I just looked...#3..Hayes is starting to rock n roll.:cool: My time at the top is coming to an end...:rain::)

I am a fearin for you...If it sounds too good to be true....:-/

Other than a good friend...Who would sell for less than MSRP?:shock:

I do hope you get a few though, it will be a great boost to the Team...

I'll be taking the credit for lighting a fire under you....:popcorn::D #2 doesn't suit you??:clap:

EDIT: Whoops I just looked...#3..Hayes is starting to rock n roll.:cool: My time at the top is coming to an end...:rain::)

Maybe it's a case of he could tell you where he got it, but then he would have to kill you.

Well I have some bad news and good news, bad news is the transaction for the 3080 did not go through and I can't get hold of the seller. Good news is I found a place more well known that list the same card for $999 so I bit the bullet and ordered from Insight, should be here some time this coming week.

Sorry to hear about the cheap 3080 deal falling thru WhitehawkEQ -- try an etailer from planet Norath next time!

Yeah, this hole no video card thing is setting back my new build. I won't buy anything until I can get everything. I just put my name in for a shuffle on Newegg, we will see how that turns out. Too bad the shortage is everywhere, I have family around in other countries that might be able to get one. I'm sure after dutty and shipping it would be way overpriced.

Better to have the "really good deal" fall through than to receive what's actually a GTX 970 with a fake RTX 3080 BIOS in it. I haven't seen any current gen fakes to be honest, but give them time. lol

Congrats on the new card & increased Folding power!

What is it? 3 strikes and your out? Well it's strike 2 now 1 more and I'm out :(

Back