• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Subteam......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What should the Subteam be called?

• [OC]FoldingNinjas

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • NinjaClockers

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • [OC]FoldNinja

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Ninja-Pwned

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • OCninja

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • UnitedNinjaFolders

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David

Forums Super Moderator
We are making a new subteam but we haven't chosen a name yet but we do have some ideas

right now it is between [OC]FoldingNinjas, [OC]FoldNinja, NinjaClockers, and OCninja.

Post more if you would like it added to the poll

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
We need to get the subteam going pretty soon. As in tonight or tomorrow.

N

nerdlogic

I should put the folding thing into my sister's computer without her knowing... bwahahhha.

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
Cjwinnit said:

Think you can finish the Gauntlet by then? :D

I think once we get this folding team going we can kick Scoobies butt for saying he could pwn our collective folding power :D

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
asj said:
If its done before tomorrow then I'll have time to hand in around 50points!

76 points here, looking for a home early tomorrow GMT. If the subteam gets going tonight then thats another 76 points for it :D.

asj

David said:

76 points here, looking for a home early tomorrow GMT. If the subteam gets going tonight then thats another 76 points for it :D.

not a bad start then! All we need is a team name!

N

nerdlogic

Okay...do you guys still want to do the gauntlet first, or do you want to get this subteam off the ground already? If we're doing the gauntlet, I was planning for at least a week-long gauntlet.

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
nerdlogic said:
Okay...do you guys still want to do the gauntlet first, or do you want to get this subteam off the ground already? If we're doing the gauntlet, I was planning for at least a week-long gauntlet.

In a week the subteam could be at 4,000 points....

OP
David

David

Forums Super Moderator
OK, so shall we get this subteam moving then?

N

nerdlogic

I'm in if everyone else is. No gauntlet. Let's go straight for the Subteam and pwn everyone.