• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Team 32 Super Sticky

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Team,

I'm proud to announce that our good friend Jmtyra has offered to take over the reigns of maintaining the info, links, etc that I have been maintaining in Team 32 Intro and FAQ threads. I took over these threads from a former member by the name of dark_15 in August 2008. Since, I've written this little diddy called HFM.NET and it immediately took over the time I used to have available for maintaining this sticky information. In a joint effort, Jmtyra and I have streamlined, cut the fat, added new stuff, and consolidated everything into one thread instead of two. It's still a WIP but is at the level where it can replace the existing sticky threads.

All that said... please welcome the new...

Team 32 Super Sticky

Comments, Suggestions, Gripes, etc can be made in THIS THREAD. Please DO NOT post in the Super Sticky thread.

Fold On! :attn:
-H

Jmtyra

My thanks goes to harlam for his time and efforts in consolidating this thread with me, as well as his continued dedication toward the excellent HFM.NET program that we all know and love. Rock on man :thup:

Looks nice and clean..Congrats Jmtyra on the new job:eek:
Thanks bud -- now if only these scars would heal ;) :p

dfonda

Senior Golfer
This is as nice a job of organizing the fah stickies as I have ever seen! Not just here but any where!

Just Outstanding!!:beer::salute:

Jmtyra

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Harlam and I very much appreciate the kind words. :)

I must give credit to our outstanding Team 32 membership base that made this content possible. Without them, we wouldn't have such a variety and depth of resources from which to pull from. My hats off to all members of Team 32, and especially to Harlam for fixing the many mistakes that I made while this was being built.

:salute:

We're always open to future feedback, complaints, content and such...we'd love to hear from our members on anything we may need to include or update.

Fold on!

:comp:

Last edited:

Robert17

Premium Member
As my brother-in-law would say, "Okey dokey, artichokee". You'd think a guy with a PhD would come up with something a little more, well, intelligent. But I digress.

I just got onboard with [email protected], downloaded the client, system says "run", guess I'm pretty good at following simple instructions (Thanks Jmtyra !!)

I figure it will take a few cycles for any stats to happen. I'll come back and attempt to add stats to my signature. I've been wanting to Fold for a while now, just wanted to be sure of some stuff. I need to update my profile a tad anyway.

augie1111

As my brother-in-law would say, "Okey dokey, artichokee". You'd think a guy with a PhD would come up with something a little more, well, intelligent. But I digress.

I just got onboard with [email protected], downloaded the client, system says "run", guess I'm pretty good at following simple instructions (Thanks Jmtyra !!)

I figure it will take a few cycles for any stats to happen. I'll come back and attempt to add stats to my signature. I've been wanting to Fold for a while now, just wanted to be sure of some stuff. I need to update my profile a tad anyway.
I realize that you're just starting up but those are meagre numbers man for your chip!:shock: Lot's of room for improvement!:D Check your task manager, is the CPU loaded up to the max?