• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to the Benching Team? Introduce yourself here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You got a good man here. Treat him well. He is a huge loss for us.
Shane, I'm sorry, some people just don't understand. :(

not your fault at all scotty, you did all you could, and that is something i will never forget, yes we are friends, same as pete, always will be to me, and some people just havent the brains to understand whats what and why its what, but my guess is soon enough its gunna hit em right between the eyes big time which is sad enough but deserved

i wanna say hi to all and a thx too to all with it , still trying to absorb it here, such a big forum with so much to see lol, i dont mean to ignore, its like a maze to me :rofl:

Last edited:
Glad you got it sorted out Shane

Hi all some of you will know of me from HWBot.

Gee I joined in July 2012 I better post here a bit more.:rofl:

Last edited:
haha thx fun, i asked a certain mr scott if i could have that avatar full time when i joined CP, it suits me perfectly and he gave it to me, i love a good laugh and have a joke around, its the aussie way, today when pete was here (macsbeach98) he helped me sign up i said to him now my dopey 3 stooges avatar is gone, he said is it, with his wryly smile:rofl:and there it was again here with me lol

haha id like to know who doesnt know of him ???

golden fingers..yup thats him :thup:looks like i wont get any sleep now pete, so much to look at :rofl:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Ozz, nice to have you on the team. As I told Scotty last night we have some requirements for the team. I know you already have the points requirement met and are used to posting at the Bot. The other is good forum posts. Once you reach the 50 required posts contact me or Janus and we'll get things in motion for your team banner and lounge access. You're right there's a lot of stuff here and a bit busier than CP so never a lack of threads to read and post in if you have an opinion or to offer some help. Any questions just PM me, I will get back to you.
:welcome: aboard Ozz

thx johan and everyone for the warm welcome, ill just go slow and learn what and how the site works and feel my way round some and if i dont understand something i'll ask about it, thx :thup:

:welcome:Ozzy! whoot-whoot-whoot-whoot
niang-arg-arg-arg-arg
(smack-slap-slappity-slap)
wu-wu-wu-wu

Welcome aboard cdawall, more the merrier. I've noticed that TPU is pretty dead these days.

Anti-AMD is the part that annoys me...but past that I will hopefully be taking a bunch of the s754/939 records. That is my goal anyway.

Last edited:
This is one of the platforms I know to a t so I'm hoping to just knock records out. Wish me cold bug free benching though, the palmeros I grabbed will likely be awful.

Each time when I'm planning 939 benching then I find out that or motherboard is dead or there are issues with memory slots :p ... I have some results on 754/939 but it's not that I like this platform. I still have couple of untested 939 chips but probably won't make it anytime soon.

I need to get around to all of mine some day

Never used 754but have played a lot with 939 on air

Attachments

• 1463147177224.jpg
    1463147177224.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 31
Back