• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW WORLD RECORD MAX fsb on an ABIT IC7-G....380MHz FSB...not bad!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hipro5

Yes I just "broke" the World record of 378MHz fsb which was done by a Japanise overclocker with LN2....... :D

MAX fsb WD WAS always Japanise high ranking AND ASUS mobos..........So ABIT "show" her teeth(as we say here in Greece)...... :D

All that was done with PURE AIR on Northbridge with NO extreme cooling on it.........IF someone else "break" this record.....I'll pelt the Northy....... :D ;)

Config.

Motherboard : ABIT IC7-G
CPU : Pentium 4 3.2GHz ES (unlocked)
CPU Cooling : Modded Prometeia cooling system with R507 gas........
Ram : 2 x 256MB Kingston Value Ram PC2700(DDR333) with Winbond BH-6 chips onboard
PSU : Enermax 550 Watts
Northbridge Cooling : Thermaltake tiger heatsink
PLL Cooling : Heatsink with a 2x2 12V fan on it
AGP Mos-Fets Colling : Heatsink with a 2x2 12V fan on it

Voltages

PSU's

12V = 12.9V
5V = 5.6V
3.3V = 3.63V

Motherboard's

Vcore = 1.55V
VAGP = 1.9V Modded
Vchip(Northbridge) = 1.7V Modded
Vdimm 3.5V Modded
VTT(1/2 Vdimm) = 1.75V Modded

LET'S show the "goods".......

attachment.php

......and separate screenshots.......

attachment.php

attachment.php

...with this HUGE Memory Bandwidth........ :D

attachment.php

This was done with single channel mode and 3:2 devider...........In DUAL channel mode and 3:2 divider can do 373MHz fsb and can bench almost here(actualy 368.3MHz fsb)....... :D

attachment.php

Now.........my newer archives........ :D

I could push the fsb a bit higher in dual channel mode and here you are at 370MHz fsb and 3:2 CPU:RAM....... :D

attachment.php

.......ALSO a good S-Sandra unbuffered bench at 1:1 CPU:RAM at 268MHz fsb

attachment.php

I can push it at 375MHz fsb in dual channel mode till now and I haven't tested with single channel mode yet.......It'll sure go higher than 380MHz fsb.......I'll test it one of these days....... ;)

380 what ??? 380 fsb ?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hipro Man..... you really, really, make me feel to burn my computer. Aargh.......

Very sw33t man!
That is just too l33t

if i do my math correctly, thats a FSB of 4 * 380 = 1520!!!!!!!!:eek: :clap:
(you know its Time to upgrade your system when FSB speeds start surpassing your cpu speed! )

raven

Last edited:
what is the point of running it with such a high fsb but underclocking the cpu still?

does that high fsb still make the system faster overall?

also, whats so fast about those memory benchies... like most peoples are in the 5000mb/sec range or higher...

thats still really cool to see.. just wondering what all the hype is other than a big fsb #

i will sell u my soul and my g-f for that chip!!!!! PLZ ITS A GOOD TRADE

thats sick dude just imagine getting that multi up hehe smoke toms *** for me plz 5.25 should be obtainable with that chip with ln2 :p

how did u get that chip anyways i want 1 just to test out see if i can beat u hehe

Back