• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newbie help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnArMeDARMY

Im new to watercooling so I need some help getting started. I really just need to know what the best kit would be for my case, atx case (not sure what model and all) and a p4 2.53. I really just wanna start with cpu cooling. So if someone could tell me the best kit I could get and stuff

Generally, you'll find that buying the parts will be cheaper and will give you better performance than buying a pre-built kit. The parts you should get really depends on how much you want to pay. Check out the Stickies for some basic watercooling info.

WC is great, the best thing to do would be to search for some of the guy's project journals through here and look at stickies :D and as always WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
Please be sure all seat belts are fastend and your cpu's and case are in normal upright oc'n position. ;)

read read read, gather all the knowledge that is available on these forums and then you can make some educated decisions, and ask educated questions based on your personal needs.

good luck, have much fun, and welcome to the forums

Back