• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NewEgg Daily Shuffle Thread.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
I thought this should be a seperate thread to keep folks informed...(Seemed buried in the other thread)

Today 02-17-21

A couple AMD CPU's including a $449 5800x

and bunch of Sapphire GPU's RX 6800 starting at $839

I thought this should be a seperate thread to keep folks informed...(Seemed buried in the other thread)

Today 02-17-21

A couple AMD CPU's including a $449 5800x

and bunch of Sapphire GPU's RX 6800 starting at $839
Got no use for the CPUs, I can buy them any day at Microcenter and get $20 off of a motherboard. Only a "unicorn" 5950X would be of interest. I would like that RX 6800 even though it is awful pricey. Luckily I just got a new credit card that will rebate me $200 if I spend $500 so that brings down the cost to $639, more in line with what it should be.

Non "winner" again. Really no point in this as they only have one of each GPU so the chance of getting to buy one are close to zero.

Yeah I hear you..... I'll be signing up for 5900x and 3080's. Still hoping more for EVGA notify.

The shuffle is fun to do if your bored...:p

Still hoping more for EVGA notify.

Yeah I've given up on that one too. The EVGA queues are hardly moving at all so my chance there is also near zero until maybe fall. But no worries, it's just a GPU, not really anything important.

Not 100% but I've found them a couple times a week. I believe they post them about 3pm eastern but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have the link I posted above set as a favorite that I click on occasionally.

Found this on Newegg today.
Our drawing system to purchase in-demand products that are currently limited in supply.
Our Newegg Shuffle can be found at www.newegg.com/shuffle. The starting time will vary, but generally starts between 9:00am PT – 11:00am PT, Monday through Friday. Products in the Shuffle will also display an “Enter the Shuffle” button instead of the “Add To Cart” button in their respective product pages. You can download our app here: https://www.newegg.com/mobile.

Buncho' 3060s and a 3070 today. Starts an hour earlier 9am PST

02-25-21

Buncho' 3060s and a 3070 today. Starts an hour earlier 9am PST
That looks like a promising hoard...along with an AMD 5900x...I entered for almost everything except the PS5 combo.:popcorn:

This is the first time I received a notification on my phone, so that is an improvement.:thup:

Thanks for posting

Back