• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg reviews!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nildey

Registered
Have you noticed that the customer product reviews on Newegg sound really fake....? I mean people wouldn't go in there and just post "NEWEGG RULZ"...or stupid crap like that...especially not just in a product review...unless we got some pretty dumb, annoying, and immature customers...a review like that isn't gonna help anybody out...

just a thought...

I made one of those and while most of my review was positive, I did have one negative remark in there which was conveniently edited out.

I'd say the reviews are real...what we actually get to see is edited to their tastes though.

yeh i dont believe you can post a review under a certian ratings on the products. what reviews are you talking about?

i'm pretty sure they are real. mine show up just fine. and i always write a review for newegg when i buy stuff.

there are some i've seen that are pretty negative. not towards newegg... just to the product.

saw one yesterday complaining about a shipping delay though.

so i'm convinced they are real.

Yah but some of those reviews take the cake. There were like 19 reviews for the new Nforce2 boards 2 days after newegg was selling them. Cmon, how can people rate those things when they haven't even used them yet?

badvector said:
Yah but some of those reviews take the cake. There were like 19 reviews for the new Nforce2 boards 2 days after newegg was selling them. Cmon, how can people rate those things when they haven't even used them yet?

Myabe the people used next day shipping, I can easily see that happening

PS If you have an issue with Newegg, use resellerratings.com

I've left them several positives on Resellarratings myself

I wasn't complaining about Newegg at all...I use them frequently and successfully...I just thought it was funny that people were leaving really dumb reviews that don't help anybody and just glorify Newegg...whether they deserve it or not

if you post good positive suck up BS and send them an e-mail with your addy....you get free stuff :p

i would know :rolleyes:

Nildey, is that Anna Kournikova on your avatar??

now back to the topic .. newegg rulz! i posted one of those reviews :)

nut581 said:
Nildey, is that Anna Kournikova on your avatar??

now back to the topic .. newegg rulz! i posted one of those reviews :)
don't think so.

Nildey said:
Yes it is Anna Kournikova....
must have done her makeup alot differently cause that doesn't look like her to me :eh?:
ak11.jpg

the eyes and brow look totally different.

Last edited:
Back