• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Next team race

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Basher

Anyone not on the list speak up and I'll add you, or if you want off say so.

zouo
rogerdugans
Thelemac
Tom Scrape (Godfodda)
Mictlan
SpeeDj - .:Dual 366@551:. .:366@551:.
manrrl
Gary a.k.a. LandShark
AudiMan
Morpheus...
Basher
lonewolf
zangler
racecar12
vodka314
pcgirl
Cyklopz
Jon
Firehawk
killem1x1
team fowler
PsyChoPAtHiC RYdAs
RED HOT Machine
macc53
The Four Horsemen
Lonely Raven
FRANK
Wookie8662
SDRR
Bodezafa
Just shoot
Bender
Stryfe
{PMS}fishy
Cuper
Skyhook
jazztrumpet216
jstutman
LuKE
acaridans
Ryan
Two Norsemen
reddeathdrinker
craigiz1
Chad Kiser
Three Blind Mice
Antimatter
aggies92

Last edited:
For those of us that are unfamiliar with "races", what is involved? Would anybody want us to participate, or should we maintain spectator status?

Greg M said:
For those of us that are unfamiliar with "races", what is involved? Would anybody want us to participate, or should we maintain spectator status?

I would like you guys in the race, maybe we can tag team or something?

Good question Greg. :)

Basically the subteam races are just for fun. We divide up into subteams and then race to a set w/u number such as 5000 etc. Sometimes we divide up to create the most even teams as possible for the start and allow tweaking etc. to help push each teams numbers. Others times we have a draft and team "Captains" choose their team mates. Not sure how this race will go but its all for fun and to generate evenm more interest and fun as we all continue crunching for the main team and SETI in general. :D

Cy

anyone r welcome to join!!

what it is actually is, we found a few (4 last time) small team w/in our team. and set a goal (like race to 7,500WUs last time) for it. so, the team who acheive the goal first is the winner. simple.

u can check out the Team Race page.....

go ahead and remove the digital pink bunnies, they got run down by a fox.. it was a pink fluff mess

add me please, i may not put out 20-30 units per day, but i do my fair share of crunching (i am Ryan #392)

Wookie8662 said:
Yeah, another race!

Im still smoothing out the footprints that Team Morpheus left on me from the last race.. :D

I was wondering what that fur was stuck to my shoes

Back