• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S on the way...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Banyan

I'm hoping it's a v2 but I am, of course, not sure. Are there any major issues with this board? I've been hearing mixed things about nforce2 boards, so any info you offer I'd greatly appreciate.

timmyqwest

Disabled
I'd be willing to bet that you've got a 99% chance of getting a 2.0 if you ordered it from a company that turns out alot of sales.

The only issue i've heard of is the corruption while running SATA RAID, which apears to have been fixed with the new bios...

other then that temps, slight overvolts and such...the usual mobo problems (both of which, again...apear to be fixed with the new beta bios)

you wont regret your purchase...just get some good ram

OP
Banyan

Banyan

i'll be using some crucial 2100 2x 256 on it for at least another month... well, i can't wait to get my hands on it :).

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
You'll love the mobo. It's got a lot of upgrades built into it so It'll be current for a long time. It'll be my last single socket A. I still want that MSI red dually mobo and a couple of MP modded Bartons.

Last edited: