• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nforce microATX?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kaltag

Looking to build my self another LAN rig and would love to have an Nforce mobo running it, the only problem is it needs to be micro/mini ATX. I was just looking for input on which board y'all would recommend if one is even made. AGP 8X and dual channel DDR would be a bonus too, It only needs the AGP slot but a PCI wouldn't hurt. Also if y'all have any recommendations for case to fit it I would appreciate it. Thanks all!!

Jonnyshaggs

The asus a7n266 is a good board. I'm using it an a HT pc and it works great. The optical Dolby digital outputs are a bonus for what I use it for.

AC Slater

That a7n266 is just an nForce1 board though. It won't have support for dual channel. The NForce2 mATX boards that I know of are the Chaintech 7NIF2-SUMMIT NFORCE2/IGP, Shuttle MN31N, Biostar M7NCG, and the Aopen MK79G-N. All the other NForce2 boards I know of are all ATX.

SickBoy

Inactive Moderator
small form factor rocks. You may want to look into a SN41G2 by Shuttle. I own one and my experience with it thus far has been 100% positive. I still need to get a serious videocard for it though. Looking at a Radeon 9500 Pro or maybe a Ti4800.