• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nfs Hp2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
i played the demo back when it came out, but yesterday ifinally paid for the game:) it runs slow on my hardware, but I still own the CPU ;) Gonna try some multiplayer later :) my Fav car is still the vette :) Z06 :D

Perre

Thats a nice game...for about 1h :/
But hey..thats just my opinion, tell me what YOU think of it later on :p

OP
DDR-PIII

DDR-PIII

Disabled
well I like the grpahics compared to the other one "althought I cant run them that high or ill only get 1-5 fps lol.... @ 600x480x16-bit haha...

I like how much detail theyve put into these tracks, and their size.
One thing I dont really like about it is the track/car menu's not to much information about either of them, "unless im doing something wrong?" I havent got bored of it though :) I love racing games :)

Perre

yes I have to agree that this is a pretty nice game if you talk about the graphics...but the gameplay... :/

But if you're looking for a good looking game...check out Toca Race driver...VERRRRRY nice if you got a desant videocard etc

btw, have you played Colin McRae 2.0 or Sega Rally? Pretty old games but wow...I've spent countless houres playing those games.... :p

OP
DDR-PIII

DDR-PIII

Disabled
yeave ive played that game :) I'm gonna build a new wrothy computer this summer so ill be able to play everything :D