• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NFS-MW can I import my own tunes?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

buckbadly

I looked around and didn't see this posted, if it has, I apologize. Is there any way in most wanted to import your own mp3's? Or am I stuck with the ingame music? This is for PC by the way.

Gabbiani

I don't know for sure... but I am going to guess no.

On the 360 version the "import" is all hardware and handled through the dashboard... it just disables all ingame music and plays yours.

I could be wrong though.

OP
buckbadly

buckbadly

Ok, thanks Gabbiani. I couldn't seem to find the option in game anywhere, just thought I was overlookin it.

Blackmage

tom10167 said:
Just leave the sound effects on(or off) and turn off the music in the game and listen to your music through Winamp.

Global hotkeys are awesome.

yep always does the trick for me.

austinbmxnig

yeah im on the LAST LAST Milestone, its a hellacious 13 minute chase and i haven't evaded it yet, i've gotten the 850,000 bounty, hit the 35 police cars, run for 13 minutes, but i always get busted

LogRus

austinbmxnig said:
yeah im on the LAST LAST Milestone, its a hellacious 13 minute chase and i haven't evaded it yet, i've gotten the 850,000 bounty, hit the 35 police cars, run for 13 minutes, but i always get busted

The best way to evade the last police chase is to run from them on the freeway in the 3rd city (Rockwood?). ALWAYS use the clockstopping thing when you see any kind of police cars in front (could be Rhino SUV's or spikes) and when you're done with your milestones there's a Stadium right next to freeway and 2 traps to stop the police. Just drive trough them, the police will be trapped and once you'll be in cooldown state there's a hidding spot right next to stadium. Hope this helps :)

And I agree with tom, winamp with MMD3 skin/ global hotkeys is the best especially since the game crashes once the BUSTED video appears :D

OP
buckbadly

buckbadly

Hey thanks guys for the suggestions. I went into the audio options and noticed there is volume control for the cars, so I shutdown all the music and left voices and ingame sounds and car sounds on, then fired up winamp and loaded up some AC/DC. Nothin like doin 150 in a mustang and jammin Highway To Hell :D . I'm happy now, I like rap occasionally, but theres nothing like some old school rock for bangin gears. :attn:

tom10167

buckbadly said:
Yea I guess I could that..I like the sound of the cars though :D

So what's the problem? :)

Turn off the music, leave the Sound effects on full blast, and just turn your Winamp on. Global Hotkeys are your best friend. :)

Oh, I'd weep like a little girl if it was a decision between my good music and no sound efffects or the other way around.

OP
buckbadly

buckbadly

look up tom :p . Yea I didn't look to good in the audio options before, didn't realize I could just turn the tunes off. I'm much happier now ;)

slaytalera

threeme2189 said:
the best song for racing games has got to be run to the hills by iron maiden. hands down!
RUN TO THE HIIIIIILS!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIVES!!!!!
I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!
i just learned to play i ton teh guitar, its even more fun playing it than listening to it!!

Solarhersteller

Disabled
Thanks for your information.
smileynormal.ico