• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nice Dump!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

heezer7

Thanks
Yeah i have been off at college crunching on my dual and a new rig i built half way through the semister but the firewal/proxy at my college prevents uploading WU :( so now that i am home i am dumping like a mofo. My second rig was down till a few minutes ago. Something bounced on the way home and i could feel the electricity flowing through the case with my hands.. not a good feeling. Hand flew to the power cord. Should end up with about 1000 dumped i hope. Some of teh copies of setidriver woulnt load :( we'll see thought. Thanks again SETI!!!

hallen

heezer7 said:
Man i got 450 in a folder that will not upload. The setidriver icon goes red then the program crashes, I have copied new driver and clc in the with no help. any ideas?

I've had trouble with SetiDriver when it encounters a corrupted wu folder.

Try setting up a new seti folder and maybe crunching a single wu to make sure everything is working ok.

Then stop Seti and move wu's 1-10 from your folder to the Seti folder you just created.

Start again and you should see 10 wu's ready to go. Send them and repeat for the wu's 11-20 etc.

Keep yor desired cache size at zero so you don't confuse things.

Good luck. Hope it works.

Harvey

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
About the ammazing non-uploading WU, I have a case that lasted about 3 months. I moved from my home PC to my work PC and sitted there for almost 3 months until I feed up and deleted the sucker......I lost a WU but seems that it was laready corrupted ;)

hallen

Dk Jedi Allianc said:
This time it was Norrko dumping - nearly 1400 WU´s :eek:

Outstanding!

Puts us a little closer to #19

TPR Daily News 19th May 2003

14 The Planetary Society........................2906946 (3255)
15 Team EDGE....................................2784472 (3211)
16 IBM..........................................2612210 (2463)
17 Athlonmb.com Seti Team.......................2314977 (4015)
18 Team NIPPON..................................2221412 (6545)
19 Phoenix Rising...............................2207092 (-10486)
20 Overclockers.com Seti Team...................2196522 (4701)
21 Planet 3DNow!................................2095790 (8057)

http://forums.teamphoenixrising.net/showthread.php?threadid=14948

heezer7

well i should be back on all the time for the next 3 months. My Second rig is sitting here mad at me as i try to install debian. I hate my vid card and so does linux. Might have it back crunching in a few days.