• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ninjas untie! ... Uh.... UNITE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Who will win? Team DFA or [OC]FoldingNinjas

• heh, TeamDFA will steamroller them Ninjas!

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Hmm... I think TeamDFA will slip past by a smallish margin

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Looks like this gauntlet will be going on for some time - cant really say

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • The Ninjas will pull ahead again, just.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The NINJAS WILL PWN TEAMDFA!!!!!!!!!1

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David

Forums Super Moderator
See the attached pic:

We have a threat!

We need to ramp up more :D. I had a few problems with my rig locking up about 2am (I get up between 8 and 10 so a lot of time has been wasted :cry: ). My duallie now appears to have stopped locking up every few hours, and will be on 24/7. I am working a lot in the next couple weeks so it will be sitting idle most of the time :p.

We are getting thrashed to the tune of nearly 600ppw.

Just a couple more rigs and we will be save. I know nerdlogic aka HotNinja has been on a borging frenzy ;) and asj has a rig down: I might have a spare HSF for that, do you want it? I got some spare fans as well.

TeamDFA are the only guys (or gals) on our tail just now, we need to pull ahead pronto.

ohno.jpg

Cowboy Shane

I have my main rig going 24/7. I will try to borg some as the only other computer I can dedicate right now is a cely 500 laptop. If my VP-6 had not died I'd have it folding (one of these days I'll get around to replacing those caps).

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
VP-6 are good boards...too bad you underwear ninja are
unraveling as we speed...tisk tisk...poor ninja...

Cowboy Shane

The VP-6 died several months ago, so it didn't dent our current production. I will just have to apply my leet ninja skills to get it running again. Hmm, it was running somewhat stable if I underclocked the chip.

TommyHolly

WTH? I was past you guys and then suddenly you get 11 processors going? Good luck with beating TeamDFA then.

asj

Iam going to put a 80mm fan on the hsf and leave it till I get a new hsf! the hsf is meant for a 1800+ but isn't good for ocing! I'll have a look at the hsf tho david! oh and I'll need to reinstall windows on it!

my 2400+ is still folding tho!

bubba gump

Its a clan of somesort, obviously for a game and they wont have too many new cpu's unlesss they get a larger clan or borg...they said they wont be doing much adding...=|

OC-overkill

We're just some friends who are also part of a gaming clan. Yeah, our clan is small and we dont plan on adding much more cpus but we'll do what we can :D.

OCn00b

We got another 1800+ today and as soon as it's fixed, we'll be adding a 1700+ and another amd but I'm not sure what it is yet :D

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
Got a question Im running just the fahConsole how do I change names so I can maybe throw my 900+ppw at one of the teams:D

Cowboy Shane

Just open your client.cfg file that is in your folding directory with a text editor, and change the user name to the team of your choice. Then all you have to do is stop and restart the client.

username=[OC]FoldingNinjas :D