• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Cd?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

I thought i had already posted this but mabe i didnt. I heard of a program (from this forum) called NO CD i think it was called. It supposedly allows u to not need to insert the CD of a game everytime u wanna play the game. What is the website that provides this program? (iv been having trouble finding it) Thanks for the help if anyone replies. IF UR A MODERATOR AND DELETE THIS POST (cause i thought my last may have been deleted but i didnt know) PLEASE CONTACT ME SAYING SO.

Vio1

how is it piracy to get a no cd crack? Unless of course its for a game/app that you didnt buy... but I use no cd cracks all the time for games/apps that I buy.... I dont want to have to switch and replace cds all the time. it gets rather annoying.

gravitywell

Wow...where is the love? Let's all calm down...keep our opinions to our selves....

Regarding a reply, I've never heard of a single program to NOCD any program... I've always required seperate NOCD "cracks" for each of my games, which need up dating with each game patch, etc etc.

Although my installed collection of games has recently been reduced to two (FFXI and KOTOR). I still use a NOCD for KOTOR. Just the thought of listening to that disk spin while I play... /shivers.

There are plenty of sites with NOCD "cracks" for your games...but I dont think we're allowed to post, because most of these sites, as mentioned above, are for pirated games and warez.

bobmanfoo

Disabled
some people don't like to put in a CD everytime you want to play a game, and don't go blindlly accusing people of piracy, cracks are stupid? only stupid people assume everyone thinks like them
CheeseMan said:
he prolly pirated the game, that is why he is asking, cracks are still stupid, don't be lazy and just open the cd tray, it's not that hard

bchur83

You could use a program like Alcohol 120% to make an image of your CD, then mount it to a virtual drive. That way you dont have to use the actual cd, and can leave the image mounted all the time.

jimstandard

bchur you beat me to it, but alcohol 120 will do the job perfectly
and cheeseman mellow out he didnt say piracy dont assume something remember assume is *** of u and me

Bios24

I don't promote nor encourage piracy. But it's dang annoying to fumble with cd's when I want to play a different game.

Anyway, I think this was in the deleted thread, and might be why it was deleted, but no one told me, so here we go again.....

http://www.megagames.com
go to the left hand column and click pc games under game fixes. Choose your game, and have fun.

el

Okay I know that it is a common question and most would like to play right from the harddrive and not worry about a bad cd-rom or a lost cd, whatever. While you guys aren't talking about warez it is very close to a warez question cuz then they have the iso..... So lets just google a solution and please everyone be polite even if someone breaks the rules.

CheeseMan

how can i prove i got the game? want me to pm you the serial numbers on my bf box? i've said a lot of times that i have purchased the game, I am totaly against bootlegging software and music...it's so stupid, you could end up with a 500+ Meg file that is a virus and screw your system over

JoT

You can't fire me, I have
I doubt he's still waiting after all this time ;)

Take this to PM or email please; these topics are not looked well upon on these forums, so if all discussion could be ended in this thread, it would be appreciated.

Not trying to be an ***hole or anything, just trying to get this topic to die.