• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No display

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zerileous

Ok, i had the puter in my sig running fine, out of case. My case came today and i moved everyting and got it all situated. I turn it on, sounds like its running fine...but no vid display. I have reseated the card, tried a alternate monitor, tried an alternate card, and re-seated everthing but CPU. Does anybody know what hte problem is? The fan spins up fine and keeps going, seemingly booting with out displaying, i dont have time to strip it down right now. The card produced heat so i know the GPU is doing something. I have tried an alternate card and an alternate monitor.
Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

bump, i have stripped the system down to CPU, RAM, and vid, still no dice, im guessing the problem is mobo, somehow or something, i dunno, GRR!

Just a guess, but it could be that it's just warmer in the case than it was before, and it now doesn't like being overclocked. Try resetting the CMOS.

As was already mentioned, check, double check, and triple check that it isn't touching something metal somewhere. If you still can't find anything, maybe try taking it back out of the case again, and see if it will boot up out of the case.

Back