• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No HL2 coupon w/ Retail Powercolor 9600 XT?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alacritan

Has anyone else bought a Powercolor 9600XT lately? I got one from Allstarshop.com and there's no sticker on the box, no coupon on the inside. I got Tomb Raider as advertised (like I was really looking for to that anyway) and a Radeon 3d games pack (some demos of WCIII, Splinter Cell, Breed, etc.) and Big Mutha Truckas (I don't remember that being advertised). BUT NO HL2 COUPON! I know at least a couple guys bought Powercolor cards from Allstarshop, did anyone else not get a HL2 coupon?

coolcpu2

Registered
Check out the link below. I guess ATI was running out of physical HL2 coupons. You may not receive one in the box. Just check out that link and supply the needed information and I guess they'll send you a coupon or a code in e-mail or whatever. I'm also getting a PowerColor so I may have to do the same thing.

http://www.power-color.com/HL2.htm

OP
Alacritan

Alacritan

Dude, you're f****** awesome. I can't thank you enough. Too bad Powercolor doesn't put this on their 9600 XT page.

coolcpu2

Registered
The hyphened one is the US page. The one you listed is the global page. Anyway, hopefully this works out well for the both of us.