• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No more Ryzens on Siliconlottery.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trents

Why is this? I checked this website recently and they still had them listed on their product page but as "out of stock". Checked again just now and not even listed. Did they abandon that market niche? There seems to be no availability problem with conventional vendors like NewEgg and Amazon.

The thing that jumps out to me is I simply cant imagine it to be worth it on those chips. The variance is small with the low overclocking ceiling those chips have. People would rather gamble on another (maybe) 100 mhz than pay a premium.

Yeah, that occurred to me to. Guess Silicon Lottery wasn't selling many Ryzens.

Last edited:
Yeah not worth the premium price. Just bought a $129 1700x from microcenter. So far just over 4.2 highest I hit. But daily driver is 4.15 @ 1.4v. thing is as golden as they come. 4ghz @ 1.306v.

Yeah not worth the premium price. Just bought a $129 1700x from microcenter. So far just over 4.2 highest I hit. But daily driver is 4.15 @ 1.4v. thing is as golden as they come. 4ghz @ 1.306v.

What are you cooling it with?

Mine is pretty good..I don't know about lottery but running pretty cool though blocked.

That's not bad. Got a decent chip from newegg, a 2700x. Does 4.2ghz all cores with voltage on auto. I've seen the voltage go as low as 1.265v at a load running F@H team 11314. It bangs out the WUs pretty good I will say. I use the stock air cooler and temps right now are 55.5c at load. Did a bundle for about 525$ cpu mobo and 16gb of memory.

New bios update on my gaming 7. Looks like she's got a little more in the tank. Memory is up to 3359. I'll try forore on the CPU when I get time. I'll be working all weekend so maybe on Monday.

At 4.2ghz with the 2600x and the MSI at about 1.4250v and llc set at mode 3. it does still get a little warm though even blocked.

Back