• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No performance or Quality loss or gain AF none - 8x in NFSHP2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shill82

What gives when i turn Anistropic Filtering all the way up I see no quality increase and no performance decrease same goes for 2x and 4x. Is there a reason that it doesn't appear to be turning on? Also what does the performance slider do in the new 41.03's I see no increase decrease in quality or performance on that slider as well.

NFSHP2-AF.jpg

Thanks
Shawn

Last edited:
I never use it, always wondered if it worked... Anti Aliasing works damn well at 2X at 1024x768 with my card, get a 20% hit in performance but a 40% gain in smoothing/less jagged edges on objects, etc...

Yeah I agree on AA I use Quinquax Better quality and not much more of a performance hit. Anyone else have anything to say on why AF isn't working?

Shawn

If you have the track graphics quality slider in NFS:HS2 all the way to the right, AF is turned on.

Back